Traveling to the PCPCC 2018 Annual Fall Conference
The PCPCC 2018 Annual Fall Conference will be held at:
1001 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
There are three major airports in the Washington, DC area. The closest airport to downtown Washington, DC and the Capital Hilton is the Ronald Regan Washington National Airport (DCA) located in Arlington, VA, approximately 6 miles from the downtown area.
Please note: Reagan National Airport is currently undergoing a phased restoration called Project Journey. To review all construction advisories, please see: Regan National Project Journey
The Dulles International Airport (IAD) is approximately 27 miles from downtown Washington, DC and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), is approximately 33 miles from downtown Washington, DC.
Washington, DC can also be easily accessible by train. For additional information please see:
Transportation from the Ronald Regan Washington National Airport (DCA) to the Capital Hilton
- By Taxi: One-way taxi fare costs approximately $20 for the 5 mile, 20-minute ride.
- By Train: The airport provides direct access to the Metro Rail which stops two blocks from the hotel. The fare is approximately $2.80 for the 30-minute train ride.
- By Airport Shuttle: The airport shuttle fare costs approximately $14
- Car Service: One-way car service costs approximately $78
Transportation from the Dulles International Airport (IAD) to the Capital Hilton
- By Taxi: One-way taxi fare costs approximately $55 for the 25mile, 45-minute ride.
- By Airport Shuttle: The airport shuttle fare costs approximately $30
- Car Service: One-way car service costs approximately $135
Transportation from the Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (DCA) to the Capital Hilton
- By Taxi: One-way taxi fare costs approximately US$85 for the one-hour ride.
ABOUT WASHINGTON, D.C. AND LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
Washington, DC was founded in 1790 and established by the Constitution of the United States as the Nation’s Capital. A unique city with a rich history of the Nation’s past and present offering many museums, attractions, restaurants and activities.
The Capital Hilton is conveniently located downtown and only two blocks from the White House. The hotel is within walking distance of many attractions and historical venues: the Washington Monument, the National Mall, memorials, shopping, and several Metro rail stations.
For further information please see Destination Washington D.C.
GETTING AROUND D.C.
Metrorail and Metrobus are the most convenient modes of transportation of getting around D.C.
The Metrobus offers access to locations not serviced by Metrorail. The DC Circulator travels to six locations and provides easy-on and easy-off access to specific routes, at a cost of $1.00 to ride.
For further information please see:
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ATTENDEES
Average temperature for November in Washington, DC: High °F 58/Low °F41 – High °C 14/Low °C 5
Business Attire is recommended for the conference