Connection Sessions & PCC Discussion Groups
Connection Session Topic and Moderators:
Telehealth & Patient-Centered Care: How Do You Stand Out?
Nearly 9 months into the pandemic response, we know that the healthcare industry made the necessary shift to virtual care. Offering a telehealth option is now a must-have capability for most practices. How can you differentiate yours?
In addition to its Recognition programs, NCQA offers special acknowledgement for practices that excel in specific areas: distinctions signifying that practices go above and beyond the standards of the medical home or specialty practice. As telehealth adoption expands, showing that your practice can deliver patient-centered care virtually will become more important to stakeholders.
Join NCQA leaders as they share details of our new Telehealth Distinction program, and give your feedback.
- Christina Borden, Director, Product Development, NCQA
- Torshira Moffett, Director, Product Development, NCQA
PCC Discussion Group Topics and Moderators:
Primary Care Best Practices in Leveraging Technology
- Sean Hogan, SS&C Health
- Carlos Reines, Rubicon MD
Vaccine Dissemination, including Overcoming Hesitancy
- Mark DelMonte, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Megan Douglas, Morehouse School of Medicine
Employer Vision for Advanced Primary Care
- Mike Thompson, National Alliance of Healthcare
- Laura Sessums, Anthem
- Jed Constantz, Primary Care Innovators Network