Nicole H. Bixler, DO, MBA, FACOFP, practices at Immediate Medcare & Family Doctor of Spring Hill in Florida, where she focuses on the geriatric population with outpatient and inpatient services using a unique capitated at-risk Alternate Payment Model.
Dr. Bixler currently serves on the Florida Prostate Cancer Advisory Council, appointed by the state surgeon general. She holds an appointment of Clinical Associate Professor at the Kiran Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine at NOVA Southeastern University and has been a preceptor to students for Rural Family Medicine since 2010. She has also served as Core Teaching Faculty for the HCA Oak Hill Family Medicine Residency since its inception in 2017.
Dr. Bixler is proud to be a full-time working physician and a mother of three girls, while serving in leadership roles at the state and national level and hopes to be an inspiration to other young women in the profession.
- Internship & Residency, Family Medicine – Frankford Hospitals, Philadelphia
- Masters, Business Administration – Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Outstanding Young Physician of the Year – ACOFP
- Outstanding Female Leader – ACOFP
- Family Physician of the Year – Florida Society of the ACOFP
- Educator of the Year – Florida Society of the ACOFP
- Fellow – ACOFP
- Distinguished Service Award – Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Glass Ceiling Award – Business & Professional Women of Hernando County